Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Check Out Our Family's Newest Car

She loves her cousins Little Tikes Cozy Coupe,
when we go to visit she will sit in there as long as she can.
When we go to their home, she walks in the door,
straight down the stairs,
lights on or off,
she can find it and will just sit in there.
When it is time to go home,
she screams when I take her out,
and a couple of weeks ago,
she cried all the way home. (45 min. drive)
When her daddy heard about her troubles,
he went to work.
And now Charlee is in heaven.
There is no good reason, to leave the car.
She loves this toy, and has not stopped playing with it for 3 days. When she gets out of the car, she pushes and pulls it to where she wants to go. Eating and getting her diapers changed are now an inconvenience to her.

Daddies always know what to do to keep their little girls happy!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love how she would go and find it wherever it was and now she has her own! So great!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oh my gosh Kim...that face...how could Daddy say no to that sad, sweet little face! I love it! I love the picture with her blankie and pillow in the car...classic.

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Love it. What a cute little girl and what a great Dad.

farmerswife17 said...

Oh my goodness Kim, that is soooo cute! What a doll she is. I love the picture of her sleeping in the car. What a sweet memory that will be for you and Karsten. I have been out of the blogging world for a bit, with the newborn and toddler. And Charlie is now soooo BIG! I love the picture you sent of her in the Christmas card, we have it up on our fridge.