Sunday, February 3, 2008

And just when I turned around there it was ... MORE SNOW!!

This is what our home looked like last February after "a lot" of snow fall.

This is what it looked like again this morning . . . the third time in a week.


and after we got it all shoveled.


Don't get me wrong I love the snow and I am not complaining I just think it is crazy. I am grateful that I don't have a job that I have to deal with the snow.  Truth be told I love the snow, I don't think I could live in a place there wasn't snow.  
Even driving in the snow doesn't bother me. 

But seriously is it going to end?
  Will I ever see my grass again? 
 How much more bonding time do
 I need with the snow shovel? 
 How much is a snow blower?



Karst and Ed the "Robot" shoveled the road in our circle, like they do after every storm.  I think the city should give us a tax break since we don't see a plow.  Thanks for all your work Karst.


Heather, Taylor and Britney came to sled on our freshly shoveled piles.

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

I agree....it is time for Spring! I cant believe all this snow! So much for Global warming. Did you hear it snowed for the 1st time in 20 years in Iraq? Sorry Al....

Vanessa Shannon said...

I love the changes you are making to your blog! I love blogging but It is so addictive that I have to cut myself off once in a while...