Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Time = Good Time

So I have been lucky enough to see all my immediate family this last weekend, and several of my extended family.  There was a family reunion, and I found a some time to run up there.

We took time for some all important scrap-booking.  My sister Rebecca is in the black on the left hand side and next to her is my other sister Ashlynn in the blue, everyone else is cousins.  Next time I will get more pictures of all my cousins and their kids.  Thanks Trish, for bringing all the great scrapbook stuff.  I am glad I did it.


And of course we had to keep the tradition alive, "playing cards in the patio."  Rebecca is in the middle, with the cousins around her.  They were playing spoons, it was about 1 am in the morning so that is why they look so lively.


Channelle was sleeping out in the living room, poor thing, she had surgery earlier on this day, she really knows how to celebrate the 4th with a bang!!


Ashlynn and Craig came up and brought their dog Josie.  Isn't she so cute!!  Again it is about 1am, so they are a little tired.  The space where every one stays was limited so many slept in campers and tents, but these die hards slept under the stars.  We were pretty high in the mountains, so their was dew in the morning.  I love this picture, you can see Craig's blonde hair sticking out the top of the bag.


Then there is the ever mysterious Teralynn,  I went over to her new pad, where she treated me to oven pizza, and thanks to Danielle it  was cooked all the way through.  We played guitar hero, and I showed her how bad I was at it, but seriously the game is so fun, even when you are bad you have fun!!  This is her in her trademark goggles. She said she has them because she swims, I think she has them to keep things from flying into her eyes.




I wish I had a picture of my parents so show you all, but they were both so tired after helping Channelle the previous night, and all day that it is best we just don't show them.


It was so great to see everyone and to have a minute to catch up, you can never have too much time with your family or have too much family.  I can't wait to see you all again!!

No comments: