Saturday, November 1, 2008

What is so great about November?

National Adoption Month

This is a time for everyone who is touched by adoption to CELEBRATE  &  SHARE!!  If we don't tell people about adoption and the positive things that happen, who will?

So I will do more adoption posts this month, just to share with all of you, my friends and family why we I am so passionate about adoption and how great it is.

Here are some other great blogs about adoption, families who have adopted and people who have taught me so much, watch these blogs this month they are going to explode with adoption information.  So read and enjoy your month of November being THANKFUL for ADOPTION as an option!!










4 comments:

rebeccamcgarry said...

Go Adoption Go! My thoughts and prayers are with all the families who are looking to adopt and all the birth moms, who are so unselfish and amazing. Adoption is a beautiful part of our Heavenly Fathers plan. I wish everyone the best.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT. I am so excited to see all of your posting on adoption. Tee hee...I love adoption it is da BOMB...you are the best lady to do it too...have you told everyone you are the FSA co-chair of the WVC? I think you should.

;)

rebeccamcgarry said...

So Kim its Wednesday time for your weekly posts. I would love to hear more about adoption:)

dust and kam said...

I am excited to hear from you when you are back from your R&R. Have a fabulous time in the basement!