Sunday, August 9, 2009

Real Deal

So, I was browsing through my blog the other day, a distraction from something I should have been doing, and I realized my content has been a little lacking.  Which of course got me thinking, what happened what changed.

For one, of course having Charlee in our lives has changed everything, and plus now if I want to blog, I don't push myself to be personal I can just talk about her.  I have not been forcing myself to be creative in blogging.  The big problem now is how much time I spend over thinking and analyzing everything.

Last year when I was blogging, sometimes I would have about 30 minutes to hurry and get it posted and be on my way.  Now I think about it and stew and totally scare myself from posting.

The time has come to admit this and move on.  No more over thinking the posts,  or searching for the right picture.  Time to just be me and that is good enough.  Seriously, this is our family blog and the last thing we are is perfect, the last thing I want to be is fake and time to get back to doing blogging like I love.

So here is the last picture that was taken of me.  I know can you believe how squinty my eyes are?  Plus what am I wearing? A uniform.  But none of that matters.  This was a picture of when we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House as a family.  It was a great day, it will be fun to show Charlee these pictures when she is older and that is all that really matters.


Do you know why I am posting on my blog at 4:00 A.M.?  Because last night I was too lazy to put Charlee's clean crip sheets on her bed, so I feel asleep holding her on the couch.  I woke up stiff and restless about an hour ago, Karst is sleeping on one side of the couch and she is sleeping on the other and her I am blogging.  To me this is the start of a great day.

No comments: