Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Steps


It seems like my to do list grows longer by the day, the piles are not going away and I never seem to have the time I need to get the things done. I am sure you know how this feels.

For the last 3 years I have made it a point to NOT make New Year Resolutions, because my expectations get too high and then I just add more guilt. Any day is a good day to make a new goal, just because everyone else is doing it, doesn't mean I have to.

And just when I am feeling discouraged that my house isn't as clean as it should be, that there are unfinished projects around me. Cute little Charlee, reminds me in her own way.


Baby steps might be small,
but they will get you where you want to go
. . . one little step at a time.

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Ive missed your posts! Glad to hear you arent perfect either....if you saw my piles right now it might make you feel better, lol!

Tonya said...

I can't believe she isn't trying to eat the snow!! Silly girl. Where is her big marshmallow snowsuit that you just get on her and she announces that she needs to go to the bathroom. Oh yeah. Baby steps. She'll be there in 2 years!

Nishant said...

Have fun with that sweet little girl!

Work from home India