Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The B.S. of 2010

Remember when I told you about the Rules of Busy Season way back when. Well, the only thing that has changed, is his newest intern.
She might already be typing faster then him.

Well here we are in the middle of what I like to call B.S. (busy season) 2010. Karst is working, working, working and I am missing him more everyday. However, Karst does try to make it home in time to hold Charlee to sleep. Once she goes to sleep, he is back to work at the kitchen counter.

Even though Karst works for a C.P.A. firm, he does not do taxes. He helps out the tax guys in his office when he can, but really what he has spent more than 70 hours a week doing is audits. There are deadlines for these audits to be done, and that is why the pressure is on and the clock is ticking. Its a good thing, it only lasts 5 months, because if it went any longer we would both be in the padded room.

So I just wanted my two faithful blog readers, who were concerned about how we were surveing the B.S., that we are doing good. We keep Karst in the loop by sending him pictures throughout the day. Like this one.

And Charlee has discovered 5 Guys Fries, for dinner. . .

this could be a BS tradition.

To all you Public Accountant Widowers this time of year, together we can survive. We should get together with our favorite ice-cream or brownies in a park, let the kiddies play while we share stories. Suggestions? Saturday April 10th about 2 p.m.?



5 comments:

Jen said...

Okay...last night I had a dream we talked on the phone...then this am you leave a comment on my blog. Just wanted to say I think of you often. Your daughter is adorable! Enjoy every moment!

Susan said...

ohhhhh! You guys are both the best! So does CPA mean he passed his tests! Did you put this on your blog and I missed it! If so I am so happy for all of you! Great job! To survive Busy Season? I wish I was intown I would go somewhere with you! What a trooper wife you are. Your little girl is the cutest thing! Her hair is super cute. I wish you the best only about 12-15 more deadlines right before he is finished? Doesn't his busy season go all the way to May anyway? Well anyway I just love reading your blog!

Ryan said...

Yum! Five guys fries. I love that they tell where they came from that day. Charlee looks very helpful though with Karsten's lap top.

Tonya said...

Just so you know Ryan is really me. Sorry. I didn't know I was logged in under him.

Anonymous said...

I will be there! :) We had so much fun playing with you guys in the park. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was so, so warm next time that we needed ice cream to cool down? Mmmmm...