Friday, February 8, 2013

Are We Still Friends?

Seriously you have been neglected!  Their are 2 MAJOR things that keep me from posting as I wish.  I have over 30,000 pictures on my hard drive and my poor little MacDaddy which is now 5 years old can not handle too much.  When I have time to be on the computer I am moving pictures to other drives and organizing them.

2nd is it is not easy to do updates from my phone.  I can post one picture at a time or have no edit options.  GRR.  I have been thinking of switching to another blog to make this easier.  I am sad to say my Facebook is more current then my blog, (my head is hung in shame).

If you have any suggestions on how I can resolve these issues quicker and get back to real blogging please bring it on.

A few highlights for now:

Us 

To Charlee's delight Santa brought her too much for Christmas

Charlee is a Wyoming girl, she lives for the snow and finds every chance to get cold outside.

Charlee makes a great tree.  She is LOVING her pre school, and has a blast there.

Charlee turned 4 and per her request she got a cow cake.  She enjoyed every bite.
More posts to come!!

No comments: