Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why didn't anyone say something?

To say the least the last month of my postings have really lacked of pictures of Charlee. No one said anything, I didn't notice. Sorry.

Hello, do I really think you come here to read my stories or to see Charlee, I am not dumb I know it is to see her cute little face. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the last month. She is growing so big, I just can't get over it.


She is getting busier all the time, every thing is something for her to play with

She plays in the cupboard
Charlee plays in the laundry basket
She plays with her food more than she eats it.
And if she can't play with something, she will give you this face.
Charlee loves to play with the tissue box, it keeps her busy for at least 5 minutes, she has even figured out how to sit on the box and still get the tissues out.
She loves to eat what we are eating, but not what is on her tray or in her bowl.
Everything looks better in a basket.
And even though it is less and less all the time, she does enjoy a good nap.
Now, there you have it the latest on little Charlee and how she is growing and changing everyday.


2 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness! Look at her!! She is getting so big. I am so glad to see that she has discovered tissues. I wish I could pull all of them out of the box every now and then too.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! And getting so big! Miss you, glad you're having fun Miss Mommy!