Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year

This was going to be a Merry Christmas post, but as usual I am about a week behind.   We love this time of year. The good food, fun times with friends and all the crazy business.  Our Christmas was wonderful, we spent time with family, nothing exciting.

There is something about spending time with people you don't see all the time. We had an early Christmas Dinner with my family a few days before Christmas.  Watching all 5 cousins play together is enjoyable.

 We spent Christmas day in Wyoming.  Santa spoiled her, she got the polar bear family and penguin family she wanted plus some too many other toys.  She played and played with her cousins, but she played most with Uncle Brandon's dog Eddie.  After we opened presents we went to Elle's parents home to visit them.  Although Elle was not there and was missed we were able to Skype with her there.  Of course Charlee was spoiled there and she was teasing everyone.  We then went back to Grandma's and helped get dinner ready for 30.  Charlee was a great helper, she cut some veggies and did a lot of clean up.  Now that she is 5 she is a big girl who can help.

We are grateful for our supportive family and appreciate it when we get to spend time with them.

I can't believe another year has come and gone.  It has happened so fast.  No amazing changes or great vacations, just enjoying our life and trying to find ways to squeeze more into a day then we should.

I am still having problems getting pics from my camera onto my computer  because of all the space, I am trying to move pictures to cloud storage system, but it is not going as smooth as I hopped.  HELP!  Any suggestions?  Tell me how you manage.

Happy New Year!!


No comments: