Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 2 Day Tripper

We are at the end of day 2 and it has been more driving.  We are in Cameron Missouri. Today, we only did 510 miles today, it was a light day. Good news, we found the humidity. So again 3 states. Marge has given us awesome gas milage. Our last tank was 45 miles to the gallon. It is so pretty and green here.  Tomorrow should be a tourist day.  Not as much driving.  And Karst has gotten bored enough he too has been singing into the pepsi bottle.  The only problem is, because we are following Karst's parents, so I have to learn how to go the speed limit,  but I am learning.  Today Karst told me I could drive or take pictures but I couldn't do both.  Yesterday, he was sleeping while I was driving and then when he was looking at the pictures he asked when I took them, so I had to confess.  Hello it is flat, but it probably isn't the best idea.  Anyway I am way tired and I am getting up at 5:00 to got take pictures at sunrise.  I know I am crazy but it will be worth it.  Pictures to come soon!!

1 comment:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Where the heck are you guys going? I thought you were just going to Wyoming....I swear it doesnt take that long to get to Wyoming....:)