Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 6 Go West

So now that we have been going East for 6 days, now we are going west.  And again I drove all day today and it was such a good thing!!  I loved it. It was only 352 miles, but the scenery in the midwest is so beautiful.  You see signs of the flooding along the Mississippi, some sand bags but it seems things are looking better.

We are now in Nebraska, and we are in our own room, but it is such a small room from the condo the last 3 days I feel a little closterphonic.  To be honest it has probably been the worst room yet.  After we recleaned it, I think it will work.  I can't believe how time has flown.  Again we drove 3 through 3 states.  So all day I had this great blog in my  head and now I have totally forgot what it was I was going tell you, I am sorry.  Better luck next week.

No comments: